The Louis St. Elias Resort is situated in unspoiled surroundings overlooking Protaras bay and just next to the landmark of the area Ayios Elias Chapel. It is only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach and the hotel provides a daily shuttle bus to the beach and Protaras center, a 10 minutes’ walk from the entertainment area and 65km from Larnaka International Airport.
The resort rests on a total of 40.400 sq. meters of beautiful gardens.
Its spacious studios and suites, its unique architecture and amazing views give a feeling of independence and relaxation.
Resort’s facilities include a reception building with a bar and sitting areas, a fully renovated main restaurant with extensive verandas, a brand new tavern "Meze by Elliniko" with astonishing view, a swimming pool with a second bar and terrace, a Jacuzzi ,2 kids clubs and a playground, tennis court, a second pool which includes three(3) water slides (Two lane Racing slide, Float slide and Wavy body slide, children below the age of 6 and/or under the minimum height of 120cm are not allowed to use the water slides), kids pool with water features and games and as well as a brand new spa consisting of a gym, sauna, steam bath and treatment rooms.
As the name implies, the Louis St. Elias Resort is situated right next to the chapel of Louis St. Elias making it an ideal destination for weddings. Wedding couples can experience a truly romantic wedding celebration in a variety of venues.
The resort will consist of 152 independent luxury units. 31 Superior Studios, 93 One Bedroom Suites , 8 One Bedroom Suites with private pool and 20 Two Bedroom Suites.
Restaurants and Bars
LEMON TREE restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch, dinner)
MEZE by ELLINIKO Greek Restaurant (Unlimited use for Ultra All Inclusive guest upon reservation)
JACARANDA bar (serving unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages)
THE CAROB pool snack bar (serving unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages as well as snacks during day time)
- Louis St. Elias has been awarded by Tripadvisor with Traveller's Choice Award 2022 as the 10th top family hotel in Europe and 15th top family hotel in the world.
- It has received Certification of Excellence by TripAdvisor for 2018, 2019 2020 and 2021. The hotel also received the "Recommended on HolidayCheck" Certificate for 2018.
- Also has received the TUI Nordic Gold Award 2018 on Food & Beverage and the Bronze Award on Customers Recommendations (NPS).
- Also, the hotel has achieved the Travelife Gold Certification in 2018.
- It also has been awarded by Expedia as "Best Partner Quality Score" for 2017.
- It is recommended by Holiday Check for 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Also has received the TUI Nordic Award 2017 for excellent performance generating the most satisfied customers in the category “Hotel General Impression”.
- In 2017 and 2016, Louis St. Elias Resort won the Jet2holidays Quality Award for its excellent Food Quality.
- It also received an 8.7 out of 10 from travelers by booking.com in 2022.