1. How can I book to stay at your hotel?
- For direct bookings, availability & rates: please visit our booking engine at https://sainteliasresort.reserve-online.net/ or click the "BOOK HOTEL" button on the top of the website.
2. What are the available apartment types in the hotel?
- Superior Studios: Can accommodate up to 3 persons
- One Bedroom Suite: Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- One Bedroom Suite with private pool: Can accommodate up to 4 persons
-Two Bedroom Suite: Can accommodate up to 6 persons
-Two Bedroom Suite with private pool: Can accommodate up to 6 persons
Notes: i. There are 2 apartment view choices: (a) Pool view, (b) Garden view. A number of apartments are equipped with ‘walk-in’ shower. The rest of the apartments have a combined bathtub/shower.
3. Is there a safe box in the apartment? If yes, what is the current charge?
- Yes, free of charge
4. Is there wi-fi access in the apartment s & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Wi-fi is free in all areas and apartments
5. What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
- 14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
6. Do you have apartments adopted for disabled guests?
7. Do you have ironing facilities in the apartments?
- No. The hotel offers laundry service at a charge.
8. Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the apartments?
- Yes, tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel apartments.
9. Can guests request apartment upgrades whilst in resort?
- Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows (but with a charge). Most months are at high occupancy, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired apartment type and/or view, when booking with your travel agent.
10. Is there a mini bar in the apartment?
- No Mini Bar. All apartments are equipped with mini fridge available to our guests to use it as they desire.
11.My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
- Yes; Requests can be made, but the hotel cannot guarantee this until the day of your departure!-The availability of late check-out depends on the arrivals at our hotel, on the day. - Current charges for a ‘late check-out’ apartment: €70.00 until 18:00 (local time)
12. I have booked a ‘late check-out’ apartment. Will I be able to keep the same apartment I will be staying in?
- Please contact the reception desk and we will be very glad to help you. If the new arrivals in that apartment will be late it is possible. If not you will be given another apartment.
13. Apartments’ dimensions
- Superior Studios: size 35-38 m². (Average)
- One Bedroom Suite: size 48-53 m² (Average)
- Two Bedroom Suite : size 75-78 m² (Average)
All apartments have either specious veranda or terrace
14. Apartment doors’ widths
- Apartment door entrance: 97-99 cm width
- Bathroom door: 71-82 cm width
- Balcony door: 107-109 cm width
15. Lift widths
- There are no lifts in the resort.
16. Number of swimming pools / depths etc.
- Splash Pool (500 m²) which includes 3 water slides (2 Lane Racing, Float slide and a wavy slide). Depth 145 cm.
- Centrum Pool (200 m²) depth 145 cm
- Outdoor Jacuzzi (adults only)
- Children's outdoor pool (25 m²) depth 35 cm
17. Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
-No. The hotel operates during summer season.
18. Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
- Hotel provides pool/beach towels to all guests at no charge. A refundable €10 deposit (per towel) is collected upon receiving your pool/beach towel and is given back to when you return the towels on your departure date. Guests can replace beach towels with fresh ones every 3 days at reception desk.
19. Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
- Yes. During all meals.Breakfast: ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes or slippers.Lunch: ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes or slippers.Dinner: Long trousers, ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes.We kindly ask our guests to avoid entering the restaurant in swimming suites, with sleeveless t-shirt or shirts. Please avoid entering the restaurant in bare foot.
20. If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
- For more comfort and safety, the use of the hotel facilities (swimming pools, sun beds, umbrellas, mini clubs, Tennis court etc.) is reserved only for our in-house residents. You are welcome to use our Restaurants and/or Bars with charge.